The Parents / legal Guardian’s signature below constitutes agreement with the following:
1. CONTRACT: The parent/ legal guardian agrees that this application constitutes a contract with the Beijing International Bilingual Academy, once the signed contract has been approved by BIBA and the down payment has been paid.
2. ATTENDANCE: The parent/ legal guardian agrees to the principle that the child must regularly attend the school.
3. FEES: The school reserves the right to revise tuition fees and related costs at any given time based on market demand and inflation. The parent/ legal guardian is liable for payment of all applicable fees as stated in the current school year fee schedule, regardless of any monetary subsidies provided by their employer(s)/organization(s).
4. POLICIES: The parent/ legal guardian will abide by all the school’s rules, procedures and policies that are included in the Parent Handbook.
5. LEGAL: This agreement is subject to Chinese law. Place of jurisdiction is Beijing, China.